RE: [TR] Gas tank cap assembly

To: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Gas tank cap assembly
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:53:12 -0700
Terry,

The 'new' rubber hose and clamps are fitted from below, or the clamps can be
below and the hose passed through them from above. Then from above the 'new'
rubber grommet is installed, then the whole cap assembly is installed
through the grommet and the hose clamps tightened from below. It looks tough
but once you get the hose and clamps on the neck of the tank, the rest is
easy.

YMMV and good luck!

Jim
Jim Bauder