[TR] Another electrical question: TR3A gear reductionstarter

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Another electrical question: TR3A gear reductionstarter
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 11:45:14 -0400
Hello, everyone.

Turning on the ignition and pushing the starter button buys me a "click."

When I bought the gear reduction starter (negative ground) from TRF, Dave
mentioned to run a wire from the battery post to the connecter that is, I
think he said, on the solenoid.  But that's where the starter button wire
goes.  Meanwhile, there's nothing attached to the little spade connector on
the starter itself.

Am I missing something...other than grey cells?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org