[TR] TR6: looking for one good used TR6 steel wheel

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6: looking for one good used TR6 steel wheel
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 07:01:45 -0700 (PDT)
Hello List.  I'm putting together a complete spare set of wheels for
my TR6 with the intention of having grippy modern tires mounted on
them so I can keep the Michelin redlines mounted on the other set.
One set for showing the car off and the other for spirited driving and
everyday demands of the modern world.  I seem to be short one wheel to
make this happen.  If anyone out there has a nice, undamaged TR6 wheel
that they would be willing to part with for a reasonable cost, I would
be interested.  I don't mind having to repaint it, but don't want
anything dented, damaged, or bent.  Obviously shipping may be the
limiting factor on the cost side, so if you happen to be in the Dallas
area, so much the better!  But would be willing to pay reasonable
shipping cost too.

  Thanks!
  Greg H
  Denton, TX