[TR] TR3A Front Suspension Disassembly...A thank you

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR3A Front Suspension Disassembly...A thank you
From: David Willett and Carol Gray <willgray@vaxxine.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:51:52 -0400
A note to thank all of you who contributed advice about my proposed
disassembly of my front suspension unit. In light of your comments, I
abandoned the use of a jack for the de-compression of the main
spring, and went out to buy $3.00 of 5/8" threaded bar. This, with a
few nuts and washers,  worked as advertised, and I was able to
complete the disassembly with all my body in one piece.... thank you!

  Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org