[TR] TR6: cross reference between KYB shock and Spax or Koni shock

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6: cross reference between KYB shock and Spax or Koni shock
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:37:11 -0700 (PDT)
I bought a rear tube shock conversion for my TR6 and it came with KYB GR-2 gas
shocks.   I would like to put some stiffer shocks in it to match the front Spax
shocks.  Can anyone tell me which model Koni and/or Spax shock it cross
references to?  The KYB shock has the part number 343138 on the box.   I've
done an internet search and haven't found anything helpful.

  Thanks!
  Greg H.
  Denton, TX

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1"/min with Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice.

===     http://www.vtr.org