[TR] TR6: seeking exhaust recommendation

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR6: seeking exhaust recommendation
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:04:33 -0700 (PDT)
I've had the mild steel original exhaust forever on my 76 TR6.   I like the
original appearance of the stock muffler with the offset twin pipes but I
prefer a deeper throatier sound such as the Monza or Ansa exhaust.  Does anyone
make a TR6 exhaust that has the stock appearance but has a deeper more
aggressive sound?   Peferably in stainless steel.   I've even wondered if I
could buy a stock stainless steel muffler/pipe and then take it to an exhaust
shop and have them open it up, remove some baffling, and weld it back closed.
;-)

  Thanks, Greg H
  Denton, TX

===     http://www.vtr.org