Re: [TR] Carburator Heat Shield

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Carburator Heat Shield
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:40:03 -0400
Thanks, Bob.  The issue wasn't really that big, once I figured out that I
hadn't done something wrong.  Joe called offering a replacement and was
generally terrific, as are the products I've gotten from him over the past 3
years of restoration.  Joe is so nice, he makes me forget about Iowa as the
birthplace of that rotten blonde girl I knew in college!

Terry Smith
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org