Re: [TR] Play in wire wheels

To: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Play in wire wheels
From: philip ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 23:55:13 -0500
 >I do note some scarring on the taper area of the adapters, almost
like metal transferred from the wheel to the adapter(maybe some of
the chrome plate from the wheels), even though everything was coated
with anti-seize.

I don't think you want to put anti-seize or grease on the taper area.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata
C package
pethier@isd.net   http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/  http://
www.flickr.com/photos/pethier
I decry the textmessagization of the American-English language.

===     http://www.vtr.org