[TR] VTR 2006

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] VTR 2006
From: "scott pelham" <scottpelham@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 05:55:03 +0000
Hello All,

After the tour be sure to check out the first and last remaining Sambo's
which is in Santa Barbara. It may be a challenge to get in but my son has
learned to enjoy pancakes with tiger butter! I talked with the owner, six
years ago, about business in the 70's. The general public thought the NAACP
had run him out of business,(little black sambo story,) he said they just
overexpanded.

They also have a really cool art show/sale on the beach Sundays, (Spouses
will love it.) You may get to see the planets align, and other wacky
stuff...OK enough non LBC content.

Scott

1963 TR4 w/TR6 engine
1986 XJ6
1955 Morris Traveller (latest acquisition)

===     http://www.vtr.org