RE: [TR] Listers Unite @ VTR 2006

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [TR] Listers Unite @ VTR 2006
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:41:37 -0700
> Who is coming, when shall  we gather?

My apologies to all, doesn't look like I will make it this year.  Maybe next
year.

But all and sundry are invited to the 25th annual Triumphest !

This year's event will be Oct 19 through Oct 22, in Buellton, CA.
http://www.socaltriumphs.org/members/flyer.PDF

I've not been very active in the club lately, so I don't know any details,
but I do know that Buellton is a very beautiful part of Southern California;
and I can promise that the weather will be much nicer than Dallas in July !
(I was born in San Antonio, so I know a bit about that.)  Buellton should
have perfect top-down weather, low 70's in the daytime with some clouds to
keep the sunburn off your head and high 40's at night.  Might see some early
morning fog or low clouds, but this is one of the places I love to drive to.
http://www.cityofbuellton.com/

Plus, the Moss showroom is less than a mile away, so you can pop down to
Santa Barbara for a visit if you please.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org