Re: Jumper Cables; Little LBC

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Jumper Cables; Little LBC
From: "Terry Smith" <terryrs@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:34:53 -0500
Thanks, Randall.  I forgot about these guys.  I checked Eastwood and Harbor
Freight, but forgot about Mcmaster.  I went this route, so now owe you yet
another brew when my TR3 is finally the road.

By the by, my body guy has been making headway...even has a doorskin down to
metal!

Terry Smith
New Hampshire

===     http://www.vtr.org