RE: TR250 Questions

To: wsteinman@pogolaw.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: TR250 Questions
From: "Todd Bermudez" <red_tr250@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 10:10:03 -0400
Bill,

Don't assume your hazard switch is bad...for one they're hard to come
by...sure the later model repros are available, but the early switches ain't
that easy.  Others have mentioned cleaning...give that a shot.  Also Don
Malling mentioned getting Dan Masters book...good book...get one!  Again,
available through www.6-pack.org

Uh, the instrument lights...pretty sure the rheostat goes "anticlockwise" to
brighten them...again, try cleaning the rheostat...though they are easier to
come by...try Dan Masters book...there's that name again

By all means...be careful of burning that washer pump motor up...they're not
easy to come by either.

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO