Re: TR3 running hot

To: ols@bcdef.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 running hot
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 11:35:59 -0400
Hi,

The first thing I would do is to buy a cheap thermometer and see if the
actual temperature and the guage match.  In my TR6 they didnt and my
voltage regulator was the culprit.  I am not familiar enough with TR3's
to even know if they have a voltage regulator but comparing readings is
an easy first step.  I bought mine at Wal-Mart for about $4.

Let us know how things turn out.

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108