Re: Introducing myself

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Introducing myself
From: Andrew Frink <drewfrink@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:46:06 -0600
Thanks for the welcome, all. I had my first real chance to go over
the car this evening, and I'm now starting to get a better feel for
the extent of the project ahead of me. I get to learn to weld this
winter! Floors, footwells, sills. The rest seems really good.

Only real surprise was that the seats are totally shot--passenger
frame (tilt back) might be salvageable, but the fixed frame one is
toast. Looks like I'll eventually be hunting for some good used seats
and tracks. Oh well. I knew it would be a project, and sure enough...