re: Introducing myself

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Introducing myself
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:10:46 EDT
Welcome to the list Drew,
Great to see another TR4 owner join the group!
Your TR4 looks real good - and the OD tranny is a great and rare item to
have, even if it needs an overhaul.
If you're looking for specific info, perspective, comraderie, parts, advice
and opinions - you've certainly come to the right place!
Regards,
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74

Hello all!
Just wanted to do a brief introduction, as I'm new around here. I
just bought a 1962 TR4 on Monday--my first British car and my first
project car. It's running and drivable, with functional paint. It's
got an overdrive (not hooked up yet, but with new harness and
solenoid). Floors are rotted, as are the sills. All in all it seems
to be a good first project car, with enough to do to teach me the
basics.
Some pics:
http://homepage.mac.com/andrewfrink/vroom/PhotoAlbum25.html
I'm very excited, and working right now on the initial inventory and
a game plan for the restoration work.
- -Drew