Re: over heating

To: Randall <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: over heating
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:02:36 -0600
Cc: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Randall wrote:

> Check your owner's manual, it says to smear the point cam with engine oil
> every 6000 miles, along with all those other lubrication points that almost
> everyone ignores.
>
> When was the last time you put a drop of oil under your ignition rotor ?

Uh, points, what are those? Everything I run has non-contacting
points substitutes....

One has to, at some time, accept that technology has progressed
beyond the entirely mechanical. But, for those who haven't, the old
rules apply. Grease the rubbing block.

Cheers.

--
Michael D. Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking
distance.