Re: VTR in Richmond

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VTR in Richmond
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 12:27:20 -0700
Gene wrote:

>...I have to have something; in Arizona 200 miles
>doesn't get you out of town.  See you there.

Gene --

Are you driving the TR to VA?  There is certainly one TR4 driver who
will be making the trip from Tucson... but it's not me.

To those who will be at VTR... Tom & Pat Kendall are driving there from
Tucson in their red TR4.  They make many of the events around the
country, I believe Tom has 300,000+ miles on the current engine.  He's a
quiet guy but with a wealth of TR knowledge once you get him talking and
very active in our local club (when he is in town).

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A
64 TR4
Mt Lemmon, AZ