RE: VTR in Richmond

To: "'FRED E THOMAS'" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: VTR in Richmond
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 11:12:19 -0700
Fred,

Glad you'll be at VTR; especially because of your tech session on OD
solenoids.  This car has everything except OD; I am in a mental
wrestling match with myself over a 5 speed or OD.  I've looked at the 5
speed conversion of Herman's and it appears to be an excellent
installation, but I hate to give up splitting those gears.  Year (and
years) ago I had a '57 white TR3A with OD; up and down through the gears
I never failed to split the gears.

Solenoid problems concern me; I don't want to have to be constantly
tending to this thing.  I have to have something; in Arizona 200 miles
doesn't get you out of town.  See you there.

Gene Glenn

Gene Glenn