Re: Virus

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Virus
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:24:40 +0100
Hi Pete
If you run a pc the only time required is to install a good FREE virus
detector, then use a little nouse about attachments. Using this regime I
have not had a virus get on my machine since I installed AVG.  In fact by
using some nouse I hadn't had a virus for a long time before AVG.

Best thing for a PC is Linux, I use this as a secondary OS whilst I get the
hang of it, and intend to make the switch to using it as the main OS soon,
then I will only have to use windoze for my flight sim game!

Graham.