TR4 Rear Main Seal

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 Rear Main Seal
From: "Tim I. Purdy" <timipurdy@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 18:05:56 -0700
Just wanted to let you know, besides the beer debate, picked up the TR4 this
afternoon after being in the hospital, that felt like an eternity.  Everything
seems to be functioning rather well, except for the radio.  Want to thank
everyone for their guidance and suggestions on this.  Always learning
something new . . . a good thing.

Though in the near future will be asking for some assistance, Mechanic 1, my
best friend who replaced the actual seal, informed me that the fuel pump is
about wore out. So I know what the next project is, but nothing like this last
one.

Tim in toasty Susanville, CA temps around 100F, and I am at the 4200'
elevation