Steering wheel covers

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering wheel covers
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 13:08:48 -0700
Anyone ever try to use a generic, excuse me, "universal" steering wheel
cover. I picked up this black leather cover at Pep Boys, wasn't terribly
expensive so I thought I would take a chance. I got it to stretch over the
wheel, but it's too wide to use any of the stiching options they describe.

I figure I could fold the edges and try my own stiching method, soak it
while it is on and see if it shrinks width wise, or take it back. Thought I
would see if anyone tried any of these successfully, or not.

Thanks,
Bob