Steering Wheel Covers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering Wheel Covers
From: <stantr6@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 7:04:17 -0400
All,
For leather steering wheel covers, check out a company called Wheelskins at
www.wheelskins.com.   They supply J.C. Whitney, but will deal direct and will
make custom sizes at no additional cost.
Warning, their instructions say "tight is right", and they do mean tight!  At
first you are sure you received the wrong size.  It took three hours, with
breaks, to sew one on my TR6 wheel. I did it in air conditioned room and was
sweating when done....but it looks great !
NFI, etc,
Stan