RE: Guage Illimunitations

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Guage Illimunitations
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:09:38 -0700 FILETIME=[F4BCF3C0:01C30F75]
> Since we are on this topic, and I am getting ready to replace the
> dash on my
> TR4, if it ever quits snowing and warms up in Northeastern
> California, should
> I replace those bulbs during that process?

I would.

>  Not sure how many they are

I believe there are 11 on a TR4, including the high beam, turn and ign
lamps, but I could be wrong.

> and if
> need to be special ordered or can they be purchased through a local parts
> house?

My local parts house was able to order a box of 10 for me.  P/N 1449 (which
may be just a tad brighter than the stock bulbs but will fit perfectly);
ISTR they had them in 3 days.  Cost was about $10/box, which is slightly
more than TRF charges (P/N LULLB987, $.90 each).

Randall