RE: Toad

To: "'a Wallace'" <wallaces@superaje.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Toad
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pix-cinema.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 07:20:40 -0500
Jim:

I checked my email and i believe these are the co-ordinates:

"We don't live too far from Ottawa.
Address is 2296 Kinburn Side Road.
Find Kinburn on a map (regional road 20) and that is Kinburn Side Road.
We are between Ottawa and Arnprior just west of Carp.
Come on over and I show you my Mogs and throw in a coffee.
If your wife is interested in quilting and or sewing please bring her along.

Bestest

Greg

Tel 1-613-832-3620.
"
I too never found the time to pass by and missed meeting what seems to have
been a fine person.

regards,

Mark Hooper