Re: On British Car Magazine

To: "Joe Burlein" <supertr6@earthlink.net>, "Richard Feibusch" <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: On British Car Magazine
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:51:44 -0500
> And if we don't like or want the new format, who do we speak with to get
> a refund on an outstanding subscription?  Honestly, I for one could care
> less about other European and American classics.  If I did, I'd
> subscribe those magazines.
>
> Thanks for any info,
>
> Joe Burlein
> 1972 Triumph TR-6
> 2000 BMW M Coupe
> 2003 Mini Cooper S

Today I received my copy of "Spitfire & GT6, what a great publication,
photos of members cars, photos of local shows, and news about shows, some
how too's, some history about our hobby, and just plain old good articles
about things of interest relateing to our cars, I think this is the
direction Gary Anderson was taking us in his magazine, I for one have never
liked "Grassroots" from day one, but i'm not a big race fan, the owners and
their cars I do like reading about and lastly I think it is a sad day for
most of us in general.  "FT"