RE: Fred's driving

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: Fred's driving
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 13:41:03 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h15IiPhu021209
Message text written by "Randall Young"
>Curiously enough, even though I live in California, there is a roundabout
near my home.  Almost universally vilified by everyone else, I rather like
it. <

When it comes to roundabouts (or traffic circles), folks fall into two
camps:  Those who hate them and those who like them.  I have encountered
the occasional roundabout (there is one on the north end of the Huey Long
Bridge in New Orleans (rather across the river from New Orleans)) but until
I drove in England, I never realized how efficient they are.  I love 'em.

And driving on the other side is no problem as long as you are in traffic.
Just follow the flow.  The only time I had trouble was when I was the only
car on the road.

Nice diversion.

Dave