Re: Yard Decorations ==NON LBC ---

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Yard Decorations ==NON LBC ---
From: "Tim Hutchisen" <hakhutch@megalink.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:37:16 -0500
Bud
    Well at least it was the right year 250  (1971)  ;-)
Here in Maine they would have highlighted the sleek lines of such a
aerodynamic camper (such as yours) with lights around the perimeter. I can
only hope that you do the same in Colorado. Your neighbors are impressed I'm
sure. Pictures would be good.
Tim Hutchisen
71 TR6
80 TR7 Spider