door panel

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: door panel
From: JASandPJS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:34:20 EDT
This may seem like a silly question to those that have done it before, but I
haven't and can't figure it out. I need to remove my door panels on the 6.
Now I know you need to push in on the panel at the door handle and window
crank to see the small holes behind them and then you need to push out the
pins holding them in place. Tried this with a screwdriver but every
screwdriver I have with a head narrow enough to push through the holes is too
short.  Is there a special purpose tool for this?  Didn't want to force
anything since I didn't want to screw up a prefectly good door panel.  Thanks

John, '71TR6
Charleston, WV