Re: fighting the "cuteness factor..." was: show judging

To: greenman62@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: fighting the "cuteness factor..." was: show judging
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 09 May 2002 11:36:42 -0700
Cc: ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM, triumphs@autox.team.net
Greg,
Many awards have been won on some unrelated catchy item that someone has added
to his car or decorated the display with. It is a matter of catching
your attention.  Your mistake probably was in parking right next to the TC in
the first place.  Your car was likely more like all the others at the
meet than the Tattered TC and therefore was overlooked by the majority of the
viewers.  But we "ALL" know who had the better car!  ;)

Joe