Luton Festival of Transport

To: triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com, spitfire-enthusiast@yahoogroups.com, spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Luton Festival of Transport
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 21:26:13 +0100
Dear All,

Is anyone planning to attend the Luton Festival of Transport, organised
by the Chiltern Vehicle Preservation Group, at Stockwood Park, Luton, on
Sunday 9th June?   It attracts me because (a) it is only 16 miles down
the A6, and (b) entry is free for pre-registered vehicles.

If you are, please let me (and the rest of the mailing list) know, so
that we can arrange to meet up.

If you want any further information, the e-mail address is
<luton@cvpg.co.uk>

If you register before 24th May, you get a free "commemorative plaque."
Wow!

ATB
--
Mike
Ellie - 1963 White Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV