Re: Bumpers

To: bk54@erols.com, marshall@nefcom.net
Subject: Re: Bumpers
From: LaJoMor@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 09:42:53 EDT
Cc: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, herald1200@home.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Bill....
I think glycerine is available in just about any drug department...grocery
stores, Walgreens, etc. I believe it is used, for at least one application,
as a skin softener.

I have been using a product from Mother's called Preserves Protectant. It is
a 16oz spray bottle (red bottle) that I got at my local Checker (Kragen)
parts store. I have tried them all and this is the only one that seems to
last. I use it on my tires, dash, black plastic exterior trim, rubber trim,
etc etc. It doesn't wash off with the first rain. And, it doesn't turn my
tires brown! Just spray/wipe it on, let it sit for 20 minutes or so, and wipe
off with a dry towel.

Just my experience, NFI

Larry M