to all NET members (others please delete)

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: to all NET members (others please delete)
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:17:11 -0400
Hi, New England Triumphistas

There seems to have been a problem with the August mailing of our newsletter.
I know of one member who never got his.  They were all mailed out on the 4th
so if you haven't got yours yet, please let me know and I'll take it up with
my local post office.

All others, sorry for the WOB.  We don't have a mailing list of our own.
(Hmmm.....)
--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.       The older I get,