Re: Left Lane Bandits

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Subject: Re: Left Lane Bandits
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@home.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 14:37:28 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Driving 600 miles in North American usually entails long
> streaches of rural highways which are much more pleasant (and safe) that
> driving in the cities.

Not quite 600 miles yesterday(I wish the Triumph was on the road- it was
great convertible weather) but I ran from south Jersey to Lancaster, Pa. and
back. I took the turnpike out, but chose to return for the most part on US
30 - the old Lincoln Highway, through the Amish Country there. Very relaxing
35/45 mph ride. Funny thing is, I took the high speed road all the way out,
and it took a little over two hours. Taking the slow road(until I reached
the Rt. 30 Bypass, and Rt.s 202/476/95/295), I made it home in a little less
time! Very strange,m but a very enjoyable alternative to the Pa. Turnpike.

My 69 Plymouth Belvedere seemed to enjoy it!

Scott