Re: Left Lane Bandits

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com, marks_fred@yahoo.com, herald1200@home.com
Subject: Re: Left Lane Bandits
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 14:26:57 FILETIME=[E8A0E770:01C0EF5D]
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
>To: "Fred Marks" <marks_fred@yahoo.com>,   "Scott A. Roberts"
><herald1200@home.com>
>CC: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Left Lane Bandits
>Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 10:01:43 -0400
>
>I have agree here. The fast lane is the fastest driver.
>Who cares how fast you're going.
>If someone is going faster.... YOU are in the wrong lane.
>
>Some states even have laws that you're not suppose
>to just cruise in the fast lane. All traffic is suppose
>to be to the right accept when passing.
>(PA use to be like that for example...don't know if it's still
>true)

   A laws not enforced is like not having the law at all...

   I have seen enough of ADL (Anti Destination League) get passed on the
   right by the "gendarmerie" to get that guy going "6.32 MPH over the
   limit" to make me sick.

   The last time I got pulled over, once the citation was written, I
   watched the "County Mounty" backed up 1/4 mile in oncomming traffic
   crossing 2 lanes of the interstate to reset his speed trap.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)