Re: lbc but non-Triumph

To: "INTERNET:TexasTR4@aol.com" <TexasTR4@aol.com>
Subject: Re: lbc but non-Triumph
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:19:22 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <edwd@ti.com>, "[unknown]" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by INTERNET:TexasTR4@aol.com
>Then there was the Mexico city fireman whose wife gave birth to twin boys.

He named the first Jose, and of course the sencond Hose B.
<

What about the guy who was out of town when his wife delivered twins, a
girl and a boy.  When he got home he found out that his idiot brother
(every body's got one, don't they?  I know my siblings do) named them.  "Oh
no!" he said, "what did he name daugher?"  "Denise." was the reply.
"That's not so bad.  What did he name my son?"

Wait for it.

Wait for it

"Denephew."

Ba dum dum.