TR3a Rims

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: TR3a Rims
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:33:59 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "David A. Templeton"
>I was also asked why the sudden rash of questions, well the wife ( the one
who is so wise ), has given me 8 weeks to get this car together at any (
well almost ), any cost.  Here is the list that I have already:
<

I thought this was supposed to be a hobby?  What's with the deadline?
Forget about getting it done in eight weeks.  Even if you can schedule it
out to eight weeks it won't happen.  There will be a part not available.
There will be a body shop that won't deliver on time, or a machine shop.
Something will get overlooked.

And besides, this is a hobby.  it's supposed to be fun.  Working to a
deadline is not my idea of fun.  When I rebuilt my 8 i missed my target
date by about a month.  I thought I was doing really good at that.  (of
course it's still not finished but they never are)

Just my opinion.

Dave