TR3a Rims

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a Rims
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:08:59 -0500
Good morning,

The rims for he '3 are going to have the tires removed Monday.  At this
point I would like some advice on refinishing them, there is some minor
pitting right now.  They will get sandblasted the question is what do I coat
them in?

I was also asked why the sudden rash of questions, well the wife ( the one
who is so wise ), has given me 8 weeks to get this car together at any (
well almost ), any cost.  Here is the list that I have already:

- Rebuilt engine
- Frame ( in the shop )
- Rear end stripped and waiting for bearings & seals befreo rebuilding.
- Body to be going to the shop end of next week
- front end apart and to be finished.

Regards

David A. Templeton
Senior Software Developer