Re: Ebay refund protocol

To: "Alan Simpson" <Alan@roverworks.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ebay refund protocol
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:08:20 -0500
I'm up to 53+ (49 next to my name) deals and only one has ever
been a little weird. That was dealing with a guy in Australia who
had to have his Dad in the UK ship it to me from London.
The only problem was the delay.
I've also bought and sold a few trannies (O/D units) and
never had a problem.
One item, miss quoted... the guy even emailed me before he shipped it
to let me know the box had been marked wrong and asked if I wanted it still
or not.

All the feedbacks you read are pretty much the same. Check with (read as ...
contact via direct email) other people directly to ask what the buyer/seller is
like.
Most people are more than willing to elaborate on their
interaction with others.

If you're going to sell a full vehicle on Ebay... remind people of shipping
charges to transport the vehicle. Or best yet... include $800-$1000 in your
minimum
prices and list it as including shipping!

Good luck.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com