Re: Painting TR6 rear valance

To: econrad@teal.csn.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Painting TR6 rear valance
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 19:04:16 EST
In a message dated 11/8/00 1:46:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
econrad@teal.csn.net writes:

<< I am wanting to choose a "correct" gloss-factor for the black paint I need
 to use on the rear valance of my TR6.  >>

I'm almost certain you can purchase "flattening agent" from a good auto paint
store.  This is typically used for painting interior parts such as
dashboards.  If they don't have a specific container of the FA, perhaps they
can sell you a small tin of the stuff from the mixing stock.  All auto paint
mixing stock I've seen comes in gloss only.

Harold