Re: TR250s and TR4s

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "david_schenck" <david_schenck@email.msn.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR250s and TR4s
From: "Francis Dupuis" <francisd@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 20:50:19 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
I paid 7k Canadian (about 5k US) for my car which was in excellent original
condition and had no rust. All the trim was re-used after it was painted
with the exception of the TR4-A emblem which was beyond recovery.

You can see it at:

http://www3.telus.net/Dupuis/Triumph/1966_triumph_tr4.htm

I doubt you would find one in as good condition for that kind of money, but
there may be one out there!