RE: TR3 oil pres.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3 oil pres.
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:09:32 -0700
Mike :

Before touching the pressure bypass setting, I'd make _very_ sure that my gauge
was accurate.  Those 40-year old gauges just don't always read right ...

I doubt the pressure will have any effect on a rear main leak, IF that's what
it really is.  However, since almost any leak will drip from the same place, it
can be tough to determine where the actual leak is.  I recently found that much
of my "rear main" leak was actually a bad flex line to the oil pressure gauge

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver