RE: TR6 Brake Booster Help? Yeah Right!!

To: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Subject: RE: TR6 Brake Booster Help? Yeah Right!!
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:59:14 -0400
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <levilevi@home.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Andy Dixon"
>There was a thread on this about three weeks ago. I know because I gave my
spare booster to the person that needed one. If you'd busted yours before
him you'd have it now. Didn't you read the thread three weeks ago?
Diagnostics haven't changed since then.
I send questions all the time that don't get answered, it's nothing to cry
about. Though I see that's getting to be the trend. Maybe that's another
reason why those good people left the list.
Andy
<

Andy and others:

Please remember that this is not a help desk.  This is a rag-tag collection
of hobbiests with a common interest.  This means that we all have to earn a
living doing that which our employer bids and he doesn't bid us to give out
free advice on Triumph motorcars.  As such we are not always in a position
to take out 15 minutes, or even 5, to post an answer to a question.

Also bear in mind that I, like most of the others who have answered
questions, have posted responses only to find it one amongst many similar
I don't like posting redundant information.  It only wastes bandwidth and
makes me look like a "me too."

Concequently, I will let some questions pass thinking "someone else will
answer this and I don't have anything to add."  Sometimes, much to my
surprise I find that so has everyone else.  For this I apologize.

However, when this happens post it again.  We will more disposed to answer
a second request.  There is no need to complain.  After all, no one is
paying for this service.  We offer advice in the spirit of camaraderie and
altruism.

Soap box mode off.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA