TR4 Window Channel Felts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Window Channel Felts
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 14:28:43 EDT
I bought aftermarket style door window channel inserts (rubber with fuzz) for
about $4 each strip from Rimmers in UK - they look like they will do the
trick but I am sure The Roadster Factory's are better (original style) but
cost about $35 each for steel&fabric channel assembly. let  me know if you
want Rimmer phone/fax/email info.
Carl Sereda
'64TR4 since '74

<<  Has anyone replaced that black hairy feltlike material that lines the
TR4A window channels? Mine has been there so long it is worn out. Any
ideas on replacing this stuff and what to use would be most welcome. David
Brister 67 TR4A.  63 Rover P4 110.4  >>