Re: TR6 fuel tank & top

To: "Paul Mitchell" <paul-m@mweb.co.za>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 fuel tank & top
From: Drew Rogge <drew@pixar.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 07:59:46 -0700 "Re: TR6 fuel tank & top" (Jun 4, 1:37pm)
I wonder if the spring could be from the end of a gas pump nozzle?
I'm not sure if they still have them in CA since they now have the
vapor recycling system, but I remember nozzles used to have a big
spring on them. I think it had something to do with keeping the
nozzle from falling out of the gastank.

Drew