Re: Question?

To: Jim <cartr4a@mpdr0.chicago.il.ameritech.net>, list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question?
From: "Michael Thompson" <miket@urgrgcc.edu>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 13:07:41 -0500
Not real sure what the official answer would be. But I get about 130 list
messages per day and if only some of the people included pics on postings,
it would make my e-mail download very slow. Plus imagine some of the off
topic stuff you don't want to see taking minutes to get because someone
stuck a pic to it. Not a pretty sight. Of course this is only my opinion, I
could be wrong.
Mike