TR6 Door Mirror Answers

Subject: TR6 Door Mirror Answers
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:34:07 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
      Thanks for all the advice for the door mirror installation! Some of
the suggestions on methods of installation or use  were as follows:

1. use big gutter nails, it'll never come off!
2. liquid nail
3. my famous day-old spaghetti sauce, it permanently adheres to the pots.
4. we don' need no stinkin' mirrors!!
5. who cares what's behind you?
6. honest officer, i didn't know you were behind me...
7. i may cause an accident looking at myself (i'm fairly attractive!).
8. are you talking to me?  (fairly hostile reply, must've been called
stupid)
9. become "one" with my surroundings, negating the need for mirrors.
        and my personal favorite,
10. polyurethane bushings are the best!

    seriously, the most sensible reply was to sit in the seat and determine
the position. since i don't have my seats in yet, i'll put the shiny,
pretty, feel good, parts back in the box and keep working on the boring
stuff. back to the engine compartment and dash wiring....how exciting!
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (no mirrors OR seats, you got a problem with that?)
Denver, Co