RE: COLD!!!!!!!!

To: Stéphane St-Amant <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Subject: RE: COLD!!!!!!!!
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:20:07 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, St[ISO-8859-1] éphane St-Amant wrote:

> Well people, it's not cold anymore up here in Ottawa, Canada... It's
>@#&*$&*@&!
> COLD!!!!!!!
>
> -27C (-16.6F)
> -48C (-54.4F) with the windchill factor

Stephane:
As a fellow Canadian, I must admit to always feeling that those who lived
in Ottawa got what they deserved.  Of course, I was thinking of our
Federal politicians :-).

You can console yourself with the thought of those steaming hot summer
nights that Ottawa gets - oh, or is that Georgia?

Robert Carley
freezing in southern Ontario also, and with relatives in Ottawa (not
politicians).