RE: A-Type OD Questions

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: A-Type OD Questions
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:57:29 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

Thanks for all the off-list and on-list answers on the OD
gearbox.  I feel much better.  Seems the 22/1374 is normal.  I
must have been having a "senior moment" when I didn't notice the
1374 in the Moss 6_1374.

Still can't figure why no serial number.  But all the bits are
available to get this rebuilt and in my car over the next year or
two.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site