RE: TR List Troubles...

To: <MKatzHOPE@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR List Troubles...
From: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:21:35 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I run a bunch of lists on my server.   There are always bounces.  People
come and go and accounts change and servers had bad days.  I have 5-6 lists
and a total of maybe 1000 subscribers between them all.  I might go a few
days without bounces and then get 75 in day. Bounces are a fact of life.  My
server doesn't return them to the message originator, I get em all, ce la
vie.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6 80-TR8  W4UCK