TR6-TR250 Triple weber setup for sale...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6-TR250 Triple weber setup for sale...
From: RX74EVR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 11:37:45 EST
Cc: AKATR5@aol.com
Hello list,

I spent most of last summer trying to find a used triple weber setup for my
75 TR6 restoration project with almost no avail. I finally found a guy with
the manifold, linkage and one carb(stole the other two for another car..UGH!)
and promplty bought the setup with hopes to find another two at a reasonable
price..YEAH RIGHT. Anywho, i ckecked EBAY and the paper and finally bought
another pair from a guy actually off the list here and completed the
setup..The only downside was that the recently aquired pair didnt have
velocity stacks with them. Soooo, I made them at work on our new CNC mazak
machine center from 304 Stainless steel.(perfect match by the way, im no
amatuer here, hehe). To get to the point here, i found a brand new setup last
week for so low, i couldnt say no..So my used setup(needing some tweeking
most likely, since ive never run it yet) is FOR SALE.

I will try to find a good home here first before i stick it on the EBAY meat
market and get more than i am asking, since this list has given me very
valuable help in the past, the least i can do is return some goodwill to the
members. I am starting out at $500.00 for the manifold, 3 40mm DCOE carbs,
linkage, and velocity stacks.
E-mail me with any thoughts, leads, comments, or offers.

Thanks in advance!

Paul Seedoff   (RX74EVR@aol.com)
75 TR6
CF36919